- About the Airport
- Important Updates
COVID 19 Announcement
We are open, but want our passengers to know:
- We care about the health and safety of our passengers, staff, and flight crews. Please use all recommended precautions if you will be traveling by air. If you are feeling ill, we recommend you not travel at this time.
- To cancel or change flights, please visit United.
- For the most up-to-date flight schedules, visit the flight schedule.
Northeast Wyoming Regional Airport Coronavirus Update
The safety of our passengers, staff, and neighbors is our priority. We have been and remain in touch with our partners at the local, state, and national levels, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Wyoming Department of Health, and Campbell County Public Health.
Due to high call volumes, the airlines ask that you contact them closer to your trip to allow them to prioritize those with more immediate travel plans. If you are not traveling within the next 24 hours, please wait to call. You can also change your plans via your travel agent, the airline's apps, or customer service number.
Public Health Measures
Here at the Northeast Wyoming Regional Airport, we have instituted the following measures:
- Increasing our use of disinfectant, with more frequent cleanings in "high-touch" areas such as handrails, buttons, restroom doors with an emphasis on arrival and departure areas.
- We are encouraging employees and tenant employees to wash their hands frequently and use hand sanitizer.
- We are coordinating with our airline and tenant partners and employees to closely monitor any change in the status of our region's health. Because of CDC recommendations, the airport café Home Fire Foods has voluntarily decided to close its foodservice operations from April 1, 2020, until May 3, 2020.
How to Help
Here's how you can help:
Follow the CDC guidelines.
- When you wash your hands, use soap and scrub for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid contact with people who are ill.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, do not travel. Stay home and consult your healthcare provider.